- Mix castor oil, olive oil and almond oil with the same amount,
- Apply your hair with fingertips,
- Wait 15 minutes and rinse,
* It will be enough to do the application once a week to have shiny hair.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of wheat protein oil with 1 tablespoon filtering honey and egg yolk in a bowl,
- Apply with your fingertips from the bottom of your hair to the ends,
- Wrap your hair with a towel and wait for 1 hour,
- Rinse your hair with warm water and dry.
* You can regularly apply once a week to get more effective results.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of black cumin oil into the palm of your hand and rub between the two hands.
- Start to massage your scalp with oil.
- After covering all scalp, apply oil to all hair
- Rinse your hair after 30 minutes.
Apply 3 times a week
- Mix 2 tablespoons Sesame oil and 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a bowl
- Apply oil to the scalp, then apply it to all your hair with using your fingertips
- When you’re done, make sure you’re using the full length of your hair
- Wrap your hair in a warm towel
- After 30-40 minutes, wash the oil with a mild shampoo.
You can repeat it three times a week.